Sunday, March 22, 2009

Jan. 23

Ugg, I totally dropped the ball on this one. No surprise there!

So today is Jan. 23rd and it is Sarah's birthday. She is now 8 years old and is excited that she is finally old enough to be officially a Jr. Derby Doll and she can be baptized. I really didn't know being baptized was that important to her, since she cries every Sunday not to go to church and when we do she cries that she has to go to her classes and then after all is said and done with, she is super happy she went, she had such a great time and all.
Sarah got her ears pierced. Thanks to Tough Soles. She was very excited about them, but her left earring was pinching, so I loosened it a bit and it fell out while she slept. Needless to say by time we found it 6 hours had gone by. Just enough time for her ear hole to close. Ear Hole! AHAHA So we are now waiting for her to gain back her courage to get it pierced again.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY! I hope it was a good one for you. You are so sweet and so cute! That smile of yours seems to never fade. I haven't meet such a compassionate kid like you before. You are so aware of other peoples feelings, it's just amazing! You are just amazing! I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment