So Sat. was my birthday. I turned 32. I didn't really feel much different at first. Like you really ever do? But then later that night, I started feeling old. For the first time, I really feel old. I hate that. But then I went and got my hair cut. Tough Soles cut my hair. She is awesome! I drove all the way to Burbank for an awesome hair style. I love it! It makes me feel young again! AHAHA
Now I'm out to get a tattoo. I have one so far. It's a tiny heart that my bestest friend, Kathy, gave me when we were 16. Boy did we get busted for that! hahaha When my Dad found out, he was pissed! He said that we could never see each other again. That lasted for a whole month! It was a very tortous whole month too! I thought then, that I could never go that long without seeing Kathy. Then I went and did a jerk manuver and moved back to L.A. Sorry, Kathy! I miss you a whole bunchs and lots!
Big question, what did I do for my birthday? I worked! Oh no, that sucks! No, actually it was fun! Really? Are you feeling alright? AHAHA yeah, Twilight was released at midnight, so it was exciting to see all the giggly girls and a guy or two, come in to buy their very own copy of Twilight! I still haven't finished reading the first book and I started like 5 months ago. I have yet to even see the movie. Even though we have 2 copies of it. Yes, that is 2 copies of the same movie! 1 is a 3disk and the other is a 2 disk. The 3 disk belongs to Megan, who said, "I want my own copy, because I know those kids back there will get it all scratched up!" So that is why we have 2.
Last night Megan had a slumber party. It was suppose to be a Twilight slumber party, but i think that they ended up watching RENT instead. I took her and her 4 friends to a church function last night. It was really awesome! It was International food night. There were several booths displaying different countries and some had samples of the food from there. There was China, Japan (YAY), Mexico, Canada, Ireland, Germany and a few others. Canada had these awesome candy thingys called Nanimeos(?). OMG! They were soooo good!
Today, we are doing something that I have no idea about!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment