Sunday, March 22, 2009

Feb. 20 something...

Now it is Feb. 20 something. (I forgot what day we did this on and I'm not getting up to look!)

Megan and Sarah had decided to have a birthday party together again. I love it when they work together on things like this. It makes things sooo much easier on me and it's heart warming to see that they are getting along.
Anyways, they want a hotel party. That's always fun. I told them that I didn't care how many they invited, just invited whoever.
The question that every parent of a girl dreads came up during the process of arranging this..Can boys stay the night! Eventually we said fine, but that it really was up to the boys parents. We had one boy show up, out of 4 that were invited. What a brave kid! I swear! We had like 14 kids! Only one of Sarah's friends stayed and one of her friends, that is a boy, showed up for swimming. None the less, everyone had a great time! Even us adults. Kristy came with her girls. I was very happy to meet them finally! They are very cute! I had a great time with Kristy and was surprised to find out how much we really had in common! Kristy if you are reading this, we really need to get together...WITHOUT kids! hahaha
I highly recommend hotels for big slumber parties...no clean up! YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment