Today we celebrate Megan!
12 years ago today at 6:36pm to be exact, Rob and I gave birth to our first child!
It's hard to believe that we are parents of a 12 year old. Imagine how our parents feel!
I had listed all these cute, witty and funny quotes from Megan and some of her important firsts,
but I decided that I'd rather just say how awesome she is.
Megan, you are so beautiful! Ever since you were born, we knew that you had a personality like no other! Your wit is sharp and would say the things that most just only think about. You have never been afraid to question anything no matter how mundane or how complicated. You never had any problems meeting new friends where ever you went, whether it was in the grocery store or in a new apartment building. Our friends and family had one thing to say about you ever time, 'She's a firecracker!' and it was true. Still is!
There is so much that you have done over the years that have filled our lives with joy and laughter. A lot of smiles and a lot of tears.
Megan, Daddy and I are so proud of you! We love you so much!
Happy Birthday!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
happy birthday megan! love kat q
ReplyDelete